We received some great news yesterday on the house in Texas: we have a contract! Barring any unforeseen craziness [and we did experience a little of that on this end!], we should close on [or about!] 2/12/10. The prospective buyers have until 2/2 to opt out of the deal so we’ve put the official celebration on hold until a later date. In the meantime, THANKS to so many who have discussed our house situation with Jesus…and keep it up a wee bit longer.
More details straight ahead as we have them!